Maneater shark makes next-gen jump with ray-tracing, 60 fps and other improvements
If you hadn't tried this interesting title yet you could then take the leap on Xbox Series X and S you've already played it, you can now enjoy it with better graphics. We remind you of the features of the game:
Fully evolved for next-generation consoles: The King of the Abyss will return more powerful than ever in the next generation of consoles. Next-generation hardware features, including ray-tracing, native 4K HDR support with 60 silk-fluid FPS, lush new light effects, immersive feedback with PlayStation DualSense controllers┬«5, and more, will give players the ultimate experience.
- Eat: feed on humans, consume nutrients and find rare loot to evolve beyond what nature would allow.
- Explore the gulf:Explore seven major regions, including gulf bays, resort beaches, industrial piers, open ocean and more. Experience a living world with a full day/night cycle.
- Evolve into a legend:Unlock a number of different evolutions by improving and empowering your shark in the countryside.
- A unique story:play a complete story narrated by Chris Parnell(Rick and Morty, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock)against the backdrop of a reality TV show.
- Diverse and addictive combat: Fight against ferocious wild predators or various types of human hunters.