1C Entertainment Announces tactical turn-based RPG Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
During his adventures, our hero discovers a dark current that moves not seen and will bring many doubts about the work of the protectors of Teora.
The main features of this new game are:
- A mature storyline with over 40 major clashes with several post-game challenges.
- A very complex system of classes (20 classes and over 200 skills) that will allow us to customize our characters.
- A classic turn-based system with clashes in environments characterized by differences in heights, different terrains and beautiful environments.
- Each character used is customizable in appearance.
- Over 250 pieces of equipment obtainable by buying, creating or taking them from fallen enemies.
Fell Seal: Arbiter'S Mark will arrive on our consoles on April 30th and you can pre-order it On the Store with 15% Discount for all Xbox users . We leave you to the first trailer released; Good vision!