Wales Interactive presents a new interactive film: I Saw Black Clouds
As with other productions of this type of Wales Interactive, the game is shot entirely with live actors (the protagonist is played by actress Nicole O'Neill, already seen in Red Sparrow, Penny Dreadful and Beauty and the Beast) andwill often see us make decisions that will change the course of history leading us to one of many different endings.
The title is expected by the end of March and will include Italian subtitles for a better use of the scenes. Here are the official details, along with the announcement trailer and a set of images.
I Saw Black Clouds is an interactive psychological thriller with supernatural elements and a branching story.
After a friend's suicide, Kristina returns to her hometown in search of answers, discovering disturbing secrets that will endanger Kristina and her loved ones. The truth will be much more complicated than he ever imagined.
Having suffered a major trauma, Kristina is trying to understand what happened and overcome her repressed feelings. What's more, Kristina herself has created imaginary versions of the tragic event, and she will have to learn to untangle truths and lies. Returning to her hometown due to a funeral, she meets Charlotte (Rachel Jackson), her best friend, and embarks on an introspective journey full of suspense.
Your discoveries, the path you take, and the ending of the story will depend on how you interact with the various characters, and the choices it makes along the way.
- An interactive live-action psychological thriller, filmed in the UK.
- A branched story that changes drastically based on the decisions made.
- Real-time monitoring of the Status of Relationships that influences the story as you play.
- Real-time personality monitoring that evolves according to your choices.
- With Nicole O'Neill (Red Sparrow, Beauty and the Beast) and Rachel Jackson (Outlander).
- Features to unlock, including Skip Scene and Personality Rating.
- It includes Streamer Mode, automatically pausing during choices, favoring audience participation.