Insurgency FPS: Sandstorm finally has a console release date
The announcement is accompanied by a new trailer for the game, which we'll show you below along with the official features of the game. Have a good look!
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a tactical team FPS based on deadly close combat and a multiplayer experience focused on capturing objectives. As a result of the amazing indie FPS Insurgency, Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded and expanded in every way possible. Experience the full intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded and teamwork is essential to victory. Get ready for extreme combat with deadly ballistics, light attack vehicles, destructive artillery, and detailed audio that can make you rediscover all the tension of this genre.
An intense atmosphere that reproduces all the terror of modern combat
Move quickly but cautiously as you traverse the war-torn environments of an imaginary contemporary conflict in the Middle East. Death strikes quickly, so in order to survive and win, you need to carefully manage your ammo and carefully inspect the surrounding scenery at every step.
Insurgency: improved and expanded
For the first time in an Insurgency title, customize your character to show off your entire military experience with different sets of outfits, uniforms, accessories and voices. Coordinate support fire with your team, engage enemies with fixed machine guns on vehicles, and take on fast, frantic head-to-head battles on a small scale. Grab new weapons and use new power-ups to surprise, mentor, and outsmart the enemy.
War in all its reality
Reproposing the compelling experience of Insurgency, Sandstorm was developed with the Unreal Engine 4 to take its violent close-quarters combat into a new era of realism. Skill is rewarded and survival is essential. Feel every bullet and fear every impact.
- The sequel to the surprising indie FPS Insurgency, which has so far sold as many as 5 million units. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded and expanded in every way possible.
- Customize your character and weapons to show off your full combat experience.
- An unprecedented audio experience with positional voice chat for realistic teamwork and truly exciting ambient audio that will immerse you in the battlefield.
- Peek through the corners, break through the doors for a tactical break-in, use smoke to cover your team's advance, and request air support.
- Fight in vast maps in different game modes with up to 16 players versus 16, or in an 8-player co-op mode against the IA, now also with fixed machine guns on self-driving vehicles.
- Competitive multiplayer features, including matchmaking, broadcast interface and replay.