My Hero One's Justice 2: story trailer, information about the modes present
By Giuseppe Genga / Neural P 19 feb 2020 13:39
These are the modes we will find in the title:
- Story Mode:Story mode will be playable from both a hero and villain's point of view, and will be true to the original anime. The scenario will feature exaggerated battles and spectacular filmed sequences, which will allow players to impose their own justice!
- Mission Mode:This mode allows players to manage their own Hero Offices. By completing missions, players will be rewarded with money and glory, allowing them to expand their teams and recruit their favorite characters.
- Arcade Mode: Each character can fight some preset battles, triggering exclusive dialogue.
In addition, four other new characters have been confirmed to be on the final roster:
- Gang Orca: One of the best heroes. Its distinctive mutant type allows it to invoke the strength of one of the greatest predators, the Killer Orca. Use his sense and advanced sound wave manipulation skills to defeat the villains.
- Seiji Shishikura: Seiji is one of the best students at the prestigious Shiketsu High School. Its peculiarity allows it to freely manipulate raw flesh, giving it a considerable advantage against any living creature.
- Camie Utsushimi: In addition to being a Student at Shiketsu HighSchool, Camie is also one of the most promising aspiring heroines of her generation. His body can produce a mysterious fog, capable of altering his opponent's five senses, weakening him.
- Kendo Rappa: one of Overhaul's henchmen specializing in melee combat. He is a formidable fighter always looking for stronger opponents and willing to put his own life on the line in battles.
Now we'll leave you to the new trailer: good viewing!
MX Video - My Hero One's Justice 2