A trailer for the Open Beta of Back 4 Blood
The trailer shows us an example of the most intense moments of play that we will be able to live in the Beta, which will include:
- Two maps for PvP mode "Swarm"
- Two co-op maps to fight the Haunted with your friends
- Play as "Ma" for the first time, as well as as other Exterminators: Gospel, Holly, Walker, and Hoffman
- Play by impersonating six different variations of Infested in "Swarm" mode, including Beater, Vomiter, Spitting, Detonating, Crusher, and Sharp
- Various weapons to discover, cards to create decks and Infested to slaughter
- Explore the Fort Hope Common Center
- Cross-play and cross-gen support
Back 4 Blood is a first-person cooperative shooter developed by Turtle Rock Studios, creators of the highly acclaimed Left 4 Deadseries , and features a dynamic and always different game system, which allows you to customize actions and offers high replayability. The story of Back 4 Blood is set after a catastrophic epidemic, during which most of humanity was killed or infected by a parasite called the Devil's Worm. A group of veterans of the apocalypse, hardened by unspeakable events and ready to fight for the salvation of humanity, adopted the name of Exterminators and came together to fight the horrible Haunted and regain control of the world.
The game will be available on October 12, 2021 , included in the Game Pass . We leave you to the trailer: good vision!