The new update of Halo TMCC is online; further improvements to matchmaking and other areas
By Edoardo Camerotto / EdoNINJA93 P 19 gen 2015 22:36
We leave here the most important novelties introduced with the new update, rimandandovi to the dedicated page on this blog of HaloWaypoint for more details.
- Increase the odds of finding a match in matchmaking.
- Improved the creation of lists of players in the pre-game lobby, giving priority to the allocation of all player slots based on the required number from the playlist.
- Added an audio timer during the countdown to the vote of the maps.
MULTIPLAYER GENERAL FUND:
- Improved net-code of the Halo 2 Multiplayer: Anniversary.
- Improved access of members of the Party Xbox Live multiplayer games.
- Now the icon players silenced by chat is visible during the Matchmaking.
- Fixed bug in Halo 4 in which players found themselves equipped with the same weapon in both slots available.
- Improved tracking of stats in Halo: CE, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4.
- Now players of Halo 3 and Halo 4 won't be more scoring penalty for destroying vehicles without driver.
- Decreased the volume of the music in the multiplayer menu screens.
- General notifications now appear correctly during the match in multiplayer game menu.
- Schema update of "Legacy" sticks in Halo 2: Anniversary.
- General stability improvements both in campaign mode than in the massively multiplayer sector all the titles in the collection.