The investigative game Murder Mystery Machine is coming to consoles later this month
This new indie detective adventure will put the player in the shoes of Cassandra Clarke, a young recruit who, flanked by veteran detective Nate Houston, will have to solve cases that no one else wants to touch.
A simple case of robbery in the house of a politician will reveal a dense web of mystery that will lead the player to live a real investigative experience described as follows:
- Solve a series of exciting inquiries inspired by film noir and written by professional film and TV writers.
- Immerse yourself in a pervasive noir environment with complex cases that will question the very nature of justice.
- Discover unique puzzle-solving and inference gameplay, where you can organize your investigative workspace by linking evidence to make inferences.
- Explore dark and mysterious crime scenes and compare suspects with clues you've found.
- When the line between law and justice is blurred, make your own judgment on what is right and what is wrong.
Murder Mystery Machine will be released in a digital version complete with Italian subtitles. Here is a teaser trailer for the game.