Riders Republic returns to show itself during ubisoft conference
Developed by Ubisoft Annecy, Riders Republic invites players to reach a hilarious social playing field where they can experience the excitement of extreme sports in a densely populated open world. Players will connect, race and use incredible stunts through an exciting range of bike, ski, snowboard, wingsuit and rocket tracksuit sports. Whether they want to catch an ascent current with their friends or run alone to dominate mountains and canyons, there are countless hilarious moments and activities to discover.
Riders Republic allows players to compete through the most exciting scenarios the United States has to offer. Some of The American's most iconic national parks such as Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Sequoia, Zion, Canyonlands, Mammoth Mountain, and Grand Teton have all been faithfully reproduced and mixed to create the most unique and vivid gaming experience ever.
The player will be able to team up with or against friends in crazy multiplayer modes:
- Mass Races: The craziest are the best in these epic multisport races with more than 50 competitors. New races appear randomly on the map, so participants must be ready to cover blind spots, protect their position, and stay alert as they fight the battle for the finish line
- Trick Races: Compete in 6v6 matches and try to show off as many tricks as possible in the various modules to earn points. The highest-scoring team wins.
- All against everyone: Challenge new opponents in 12-participant races and show them how to do it, engaging in a list of exciting events selected for you.
- Versus Mode: Play with friends to see who's the best.
- Multiplayer Competition: Make your way through the best athletes to show what you can do as you climb the leaderboard to the top.
In Career mode,players can make a name for themselves with five different career types. By continuing to test themselves in the Republic, they will be able to sign contracts with legendary sponsors and be invited to the biggest and best known sports competitions such as the Red Bull Rampage and the X Games. They will be able to customize their vehicles thanks to an evolutionary engine, based on personal growth and define every aspect of their avatar. Everything is possible, whether you want to excel in snowboarding or whizzing on two wheels.
Riders Republic will give the maximum null next-gen console,with more than 50 players simultaneously on the screen, along with the very high resolution of 4K at 60 FPS on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. To further enhance the multiplayer experience, Riders Republic supports cross-play and cross-generation gaming,allowing players to connect with friends and other players on all platforms. Players who purchase Riders Republic on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade the game to the next-gen version at no extra cost while maintaining their progressions on any platform thanks to Ubisoft Connect, the ideal place to connect with friends or participate in in-game events and activities.
Leaving you to the movie, we invite you to read our previous news for more information about the game.