Season 3 call of Duty: Modern Warfare available
But not only that: through the Battle Pass we can unlock and take on the role of Alex,the operator who made his last appearance in Modern Warfare campaign mode.
As for the two free weapons included in the Battle Pass system, as you level up, we'll be able to unlock the SKS Sniper Rifle (Level 15) and the Renetti pistol.
- SKS - This lightweight semi-automatic camera precision rifle is extremely snappy, and boasts a shooting cadence above any weapon in its category. It is possible to customize it thanks to the projects or at the Armory to adapt it to all your needs.
- Renetti - A balanced semi-automatic pistol that includes a three-shot shot modification and is lethal at close range.
Quads makes its debut in Warzone, with two more multiplayer modes in the middle of the season.
- Quads ( Launch) - A four-player team enters Warzone for Battle Royale.
- Sabotage (Mid-Season) - Players must destroy the goal within the time limit, aided by unlimited regenerations.
- Jugg of War (Mid-season) - Compete with enemy forces to take possession of a Juggernaut pack, put on the Juggernaut suit, and make it all the way to the enemy base.
Modern Warfare Season Three offers players three 6-on-6 multiplayer maps: Talsik Backlot,a reimagining of call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hovec Sawmill,a rural battlefield, and Aniyah Incursion,a version of Aniyah Palace that favors tactics.
We just have to leave you to the trailer of Season Three that shows us all the news wishing you a good fun!