Logitech announces G923 steering wheel, with next-generation force feedback
Available from August at the recommended price of 409.99 Euros,the Logitech G923 steering wheel features a proprietary high-definition force feedback technology that revolutionizes what you can live in racing games. Using game physics and real-time audio, it allows players to really hear the roar of an engine, tire traction, track terrain and steering wheel feedback, more than ever before. TrueForce connects directly to in-game engines, processing data up to 4000 times per second to produce next-generation realism and detail in supported games.
Designed for today's simulations, the steering wheel and pedals of the Logitech G923 have been modernized with a brushed metal steering wheel, polished pedals and a leather flying cover for maximum comfort. In addition, the G923 is designed with a number of new features, including:
- Programmable dual-clutch controls - allows riders to perform cleaner and faster starts with a programmable dual clutch that facilitates maximum traction and minimal slippage.
- Built-in lap indicator - The integrated colored LED lights indicate the range of turns per minute, alerting the driver when he is going to go off laps.
- Game controls on the steering wheel - Playstation and XBOX game controls are integrated into the steering wheel for total control at your fingertips.
- Progressive brake pedals - with a new progressive spring for a more responsive feel, the new responsive brake pedal adds more realism and control.
- 24-point selection dial - The built-in selection dial allows the driver to adjust traction, torque, automatic stability management, braking force and more.
You can read more about this accessory, and pre-order it, from the official Logitech website; in the meantime we leave you to the announcement trailer and a set of images that show us in detail. Have a good look!