The Second Season of CoD: Modern Warfare is available from today; details and trailers
Throughout the second season, players on all platforms can continue to fight alongside their favorite operators in both new and some of the fan-favorite maps that are re-presented, try new challenges and rewards, game modes to limited time and playlists.
Plus, with the second season starting today, the Battle Pass system includes all new content, and players can unlock up to two new functional weapons, 300 COD points, phone cards, and more for free by playing. Those who want to take their game to a whole new level with the ability to get over 170 items can also purchase the second season Battle Pass for 1,000 Call of Duty points and unlock up to 100 levels of new content.
Resuming where the story had left off earlier, in the second season the Coalition and Alliance forces must put aside their differences and work together to avoid a catastrophic nuclear disaster and find out where Al-Qatala took a Soviet nuclear warhead.
Season 2 features a steady stream of new Modern Warfare content for all players, with additional content and new playlists to be released weekly:
- New multiplayer maps:In Rust, a beloved multiplayer map that returns from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2,players engage in intense and frantic combat in an oil field in the middle of the desert. In the all-new Atlas Superstore, players set foot in the warehouse of a large shopping mall captured by Al-Qatala's forces with a unique view. Later in the season comes the Khandor Hideout map, with an isolated desert suitable for versatile tactics and different playing styles that will turn into the battlefield.
- New Land War map:In Zhokov Boneyard, an extensive aircraft dump in Verdansk, whizz through buildings with a tank, find the ideal sniper position or escape by adopting a "run and shoot" attitude.
- New Clash Maps:The Rust map, a Modern Warfare classic, will also be available as a map in Clash mode, offering a new scenario for intense 2v2 close-up matches. In the Bazaar map, available later in the season, experience a tense firefight in a narrow section of Urzikstan's streets.
- New multiplayer modes:The Gunfight tournament returns with players entering the 2v2 knockout firefight and fighting for prizes. In addition, all fans can play like the pros in the playlist with the rules of the Call of Duty League. Later in the second season, additional modes will be available, including the beloved Demolition, which pits two teams against each other with the aim of attacking or destroying the locations of the explosion.
- New Trials:Four new trials will be included in the second season to allow players to test their skills and earn up to three stars in the rankings and XP points. In Race, hop on an ATV and master the route by aiming for the fastest time. In Pitcher, practice throwing ability by throwing lethal objects at a target. In Gun Course 3.0, refine decision-making and eliminate the enemy as you face waves of hostile enemies mixed with civilians. In Clear the Area 2.0, find and eliminate all enemies in the operations area as quickly as possible
Players who own the Second Season Battle Pass will be immediately rewarded with the release of iconic and beloved special forces operator Simon "Ghost" Riley, which can be played in all multiplayer and Operations access to even more weapons projects, XP tokens, operator skins, challenges and watches. In addition, players who reach level 100 will have unlocked a total of 1,300 COD points that can be used to collect even more interesting content in the Store.
The Battle Pass Bundle, which includes 20 jumps to instantly unlock new equipment and accelerate progress, is also available for those who want to access the same earned content.
We'll leave you to the launch trailer for Season 2: Good Watch!