THQ Nordic publishes AEW: Fight Forever, yuke's new wrestling
As the name implies, the game will be based on the All Elite Wrestling federation, the second largest and most popular in America after WWE, with respective locations and wrestlers. Here are the official details about the game, followed by a teaser trailer and a set of images that show us the in-game graphics.
Developed by YUKE's Co, Ltd., creators of numerous wrestling games capable of selling millions of copies, AEW: Fight Forever combines the arcade wrestling of yesteryear with the innovative finishing moves and tandem techniques of All Elite Wrestling. All Elite Wrestling is enjoying huge success every week on the TNT and TBS networks with the Rampage and Dynamite shows, which boast the presence of some of the greatest legends ever seen in the ring and new high-level AEW wrestlers. AEW: Fight Forever brings the best of the best of this roster into one game! Online co-op wrestling will reach levels in Fight Forever never seen before with Tag Team matches that include sequences of team techniques that can be performed with simple commands. A deep career mode, customization of the wrestler, the most famous AEW arenas, various types of matches and good old fun without limitations: all this awaits you in AEW: Fight Forever!
- It combines the sensations of arcade wrestling of yesteryear with innovative finishing moves and offensive techniques of AEW Elite Wrestling.
- The roster of wrestlers includes the greatest legends ever seen in the ring and new high-level AEW stars!
- Single, tag-team, 3-way, 4-way, ladder, Casino Battle Royale, Falls Count Anywhere, Unsanctioned Lights Out, Exploding Barbed Wire Death and online multiplayer matches!
- Online co-op multiplayer!
- Tag team matches include a sequence of team moves that can be performed with simple commands.
- Deep Career Mode
- Wide range of customization modes: wrestler outfits and appearance, movesets, entrances, teams and arenas.
- More than 40 weapons!
- Daily and weekly challenges!