Chivalry 2 medieval fights arrive in Open Beta on May 27
Chivalry 2 is a first-person multiplayer slasher inspired by epic medieval battles. Players will take on the action at every iconic moment of the era: with sharp swords, fiery arrow storms, sprawling castle sieges, and more. Dominate huge battlefields, while catapults tear their opponent apart during the castle siege, villages are set on fire and flames, to achieve the team's goals.
Improving the original Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Chivalry 2 invites players to master the blade with a brand new and improved combat system that combines real-time shots and a combo system to accelerate action and allow players to become a steel turbine on the battlefield. Created with the ability to plan to fight multiple enemies at once, Chivalry 2 battles mix the best of FPS genres and fighting game to deliver an untidy fast-paced melee.
The Cross-Play Open Beta will include:
- Cross-play across all platforms: Cross-play breaks down the boundaries between PC and console, allowing players to face each other on the battlefield together, regardless of platform.
- The Slaughter of Coxwell : The Mason order tries to make a brutal example of the peaceful village of Coxwell after declaring its support for Argon II. Burn the village, break through the gate, steal the gold and kill the soldiers.
- The Battle of Darkforest : Agathian forces are lurking, ready to ambush the Mason Army marching to kill the Duke of Fogbern Keep. Destroy the barricade, push the convoy, conquer and keep the guard and kill the Duke.
- The Siege of Rudhelm (Map Team objective): After weeks of siege, Agathian forces begin a final assault on a Mason stronghold defended by the heir. Push siege towers, conquer, and keep your guard, burn tents, push siege ramps, conquer, and keep the courtyard and take down the heir to win.
- The Battle of Wardenglade (Team Deathmatch/ FFA Map): The armies of the Mason Order and the Agathian Knights meet in a battlefield open to par.
- Tournament Grounds (Team Deathmatch/ FFA Map): Elite warriors of the Mason Order and the Agathian Knights fight for supremacy and crowd worship.
- All against everyone (new game mode): it's you against everyone else in this chaotic frenzy all against everyone that appears for the first time in the Cross-Play Open Beta.
- Full customization (New for the Open Beta): Customize your appearance in the game and unlock a wide variety of aesthetic options as you gain experience with each of the game's four base classes and 12 subclasses.
- Duel Server: Available for PC only, players can choose to enter special servers configured for players who want to hone their 1 v 1 duel skills with other players. Participants are advised to respect the honor system and respect players who aim to focus on one-on-one duels.
- Server options for 64/40 players (new for the Open Beta): Experience the chaos of epic medieval battlefields, launch to the front line, and experience true, large-scale combat that supports up to 64 players designed to capture the intensity and reach of "Battle of the Bastards" from Game of Thrones. For players interested in more strategic battles that require more communication and teamwork, there will also be options to join 40-player servers for Team Objective mode.
- Cross Play Party ( new for the Open Beta): Players can now group and form a party on the same platform before joining a Cross-Play match.
We leave you now to a developer video that shows us what we can do in the Open Beta; good vision.