Watch Dogs Legion: a trailer dedicated to the story and revelation of post-launch content
Ubisoft also announced that the online multiplayer will be available from December 3 as part of a free update,introducing the following features:
- A free-exploring cooperative mode, where players can team up to four users with their friends and explore the city by participating in secondary activities.
- New two- to four-player co-op missions that will take advantage of the new co-op gameplay mechanics, giving users the opportunity to recruit the perfect team.
- Four-player Cooperative Tactical Ops missions, which will require teamwork and maximum effectiveness.
- The first PvP mode available, Spiderbot Arena, in which four to eight players will control armed spiderbots and compete in a fast-paced deathmatch experience against everyone.
In addition to this, it has been revealed the post-launch program that will bring a lot of new content to single-player mode in 2021:
- New characters with new abilities
- New mission content
- A new New Game Plus mode
In addition, by purchasing the Season Pass you will get access to Watch Dogs: Legion - Bloodline,a new story starring Aiden Pearce of the original Watch Dogs and Wrench of Watch Dogs 2,entirely playable in both the single-player campaign and online, along with two other new characters that were unveiled just today:
- Darcy, a member of the Order of Assassins, cross-overs with Assassin's Creed.
- Mina, who has been subject to transhuman experiments and now possesses incredible mind control power.
The Watch Dogs: Legion Season Pass is included in the Game's Gold, Ultimate and Collector editions.
Now we leave you with the trailer of the game's story and a second movie that shows us the post-launch content. Have a good look!